Re: CTRs

Loiuse,
Aren't the Endurance rides usually on Saturday & the CTR's on Sunday?
(The few UMECRA rides I've been to were that way.)That's not quite the
same as running 2 events (with one not being AERC sanctioned) on the
same trail at the same time. I would have a problem with that, & I don't
think it should be allowed. What a ride manager does using the same
trail the next day is their business, especially since many riders like
to ride both types of events.
Nancy Mitts

>From: LRiedel769@aol.com
>Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 09:04:04 EST
>To: Ridecamp@endurance.net
>Subject: CTRs
>
>Theresa Van Hove writes
>I guess they have them in the midwest
>
>by having a CTR ride and adding a 50 mile endurance ride to the CTR?
>
>Or is the CTR under 25 miles? Is it allowable to have both an AERC LD
>
>and a CTR with an endurance ride?
>     UMECRA (midwest region) has been having endurance ride since 1973.
>couple of years later CTRs were added.  They can range from 25's to
50's on up
>to 3-day 100s.  There is no "endurance" aspect involved in the
CTRs--for one