Re: Akel Teke cross Appaloosas

There was a photo of a stallion of this cross in Equus a while back.  Beautiful.  Spots with a golden sheen!
Connie H.

Arikaras wrote:

 Hi to all,All I can say about this cross is I would love to own one.The Akel Tekes a have bad tempers are difficult to ride(so I read)hot  and the Appaloosas have great temprements.Great cross I would say.The colour would also be most interesting metalic spotted horses :-)Where would I find out more about this very interesting cross,have any of you got a contact number or a email for any of the Nez Perce who are breeding these horses??Definately want to find out more about this cross.Any info would be greatly appreciatedThanksfrom a *sleepy Kathy*have not even had my second cup of coffee yet.