Denny Emerson

Susan Swope wrote:
>Say, anybody know if the Denny Emerson listed as 28th in the 50 miler would
>be the same Denny Emerson who is a 3-Day eventer and past Olympic 3-Day
>Medalist?  I believe he has a farm in the Carolina's now, though he's
>originally from Vermont.

Yes, that is the same Denny Emerson.  I just got back from the ARICP
convention in New Jersey and had a chance to talk with him for quite a
while regarding his experience during his rides.  He was quite excited
about it and even made reference to endurance riding during one of his
lectures.  Denny is one of the funniest, most animated speakers I've ever
had the chance to listen to...his messages are always great and he is a
real horseman's horseman.  If you ever get a chance to listen to him, take
the opportunity.

BTW, I told him to come out to the NW some time and ride...he said he'd
love to if someone has a horse that he can use.  If anyone has an offer, he
can probably be reached thru ARICP.

Sue

sbrown@wamedes.com
Tyee Farm