Re: Carolina 30/50/100 results

> Say, anybody know if the Denny Emerson listed as 28th in the 50 miler
> would
> be the same Denny Emerson who is a 3-Day eventer and past Olympic 3-Day
> Medalist?  I believe he has a farm in the Carolina's now, though he's
> originally from Vermont.

Yes --it is he.. a very nice person..
he use to do the 3 day 100 in vt. and has done some endurnace way back..
now he is getting back into our sport.. seems he has a very nice arab..

he rides with our V-MAX..nice to see a super star from 3-day eventing
get going in our sport.. and he is no youngster..

he asked me what he has to do be a top rider.. like FEI level..
he rides about as good as one can get.. knows horses and how to
condition..better then most.. so
he needs a great horse..and is looking

roger
-2more days -