Arthritis

Hi all, I hope some of you can help me.  I have never done a ride before
and I am looking at going to the Prineville, OR ride next May.  My mare is
24 and I had the vet give her a physical.  He drew blood and had everything
checked.  He said she is great and I can do a 25 on her.  I started putting
the miles on her last June.  The only problem I have is she has developed a
little arthritis in her front left leg.  I put her on Dynamite Plus
vitamins, 1 scoop of Dynamite ester c a day, and 1/2 scoop of Dynamite Free
n Easy.  She is doing much better and I realize she will have to be on this
every day for the rest of her life, but she will occasionally still limp at
the trot.  Is there anything else I can do for her?  She has such heart to
keep on going (pure Arab, what else?) but she will tell me if she is really
hurting.  I hope I'm not grasping at straws but I hope I can relieve all of
her arthritis.

Beth

Hi Brez!