Re: Question on the convention

In a message dated 11/30/98 6:53:57 PM Pacific Standard Time,
sbrown@wamedes.com writes:

<< would
 like to know if anyone knows when (approximate hour) the convention
 registration starts, are there any activities on Thursday afternoon or
 evening of interest, and would we miss much if we catch a mid-afternoon
 flight on Sunday back to Washington? >>

Usually registration starts Friday AM at about 7:30 or 8:00.  Thursday evening
offers auditing of the BOD meeting. The convention is officially over after
the Saturday night banquet.

BMc