ride fees/15 mile rides

Last summer a new ride in western Colorado offered a 15 mile ride as well as
the 25 and 50.  Four ladies came for the 15 mile ride and paid their little
fee.  Everyone was friendly and encouraging.  They took their time and at
the end of 15 all horses and riders were doing so well that they escalated
to 25, paid the additional fee and completed!  I'll bet all four will be
back and probably join AERC.  I doubt any would have signed up for 25 or
paid the full fee to start with but the friendship and support made it a
great experience.  I would hope that was the goal.

Joane and Herd
Price, Utah