Re: New to endurance

Dear Susan,
I have noted that not all Arabian pedigrees go back to *desert bred*.  Many end up with
*unknown* quite often.  That's why I said that they "all seem to end up with desert
bred" in their pedigrees... but you did a much better job of explaining the slow twitch
vs. the fast twitch muscles thing!  :)  I know how it work, I just can't always explain
how.  We are indeed lucky to have such a knowledgeable person handy to explain these
things!  The examples you give really open up the eyes!!  Thanks!
Maggie