strange tripping

	As long as this tripping discussion is going on I have a question. I have
a horse that has four times stumbled, gone down on both front knees,
actually made himself fairly parallel to the ground and gone on four or
five steps in this position. In this position, I just went along with him
until he got back up. The people I was with at these times all thought this
was one of the strangest trips they ever saw. Anybody out there have any
experience with this?

	Thanks for any input,	Katie