Re: tripping

>But what about when someone tilts the table? :-)
>
>Stephanie McCray
>Golden, CO

Hi Stephanie

In my experience, if the rider throws the reins to the horse (assuming
the horse has not stepped on the rein and caught her head down) AND
remains vertical, the horse will come back upright.

Obviously, if the horse rolls the rider is going to take the tumble also.
 But I've survived many the stumble where my horse has gone to her/his
knees at walk, trot, and gallop and has come back up to keep going.
Even downhill.   And I've  occasionally seen a student of mine  survive a
stumble in the ring in the same way.

I can't explain the physics of it but I know it works.

Marie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]