interstate traveling with a horse on board

From: Karen Sundqvist
Email: suntech@mint.net

I will be travelling from Monroe, LA to the Louisville KY area on or about December 30 with an Arabian gelding on board, picking up an Arabian brood mare in the Louisville area, continuing to Coldwater Michigan where I will deliver the gelding, then head home to Maine with the mare.  I anticipate needing to spend a night somewhere near Nashville TN with the gelding and will need a safe, comfortable place to stable him overnight, preferably where I can also leave my gooseneck trailer while my son and I go to a nearby motel for the night.  I can board the mare overnight at our destination in Coldbrook Michigan, but will need to stop again, probably in the Syracuse NY area, to spend a night on the way home and would again need a motel for my self and my son, and a safe, comfortable place to stable the mare overnight.  These are healthy horses who will have current health certificates and Coggins. Any advice would be appreciated. Please send to  suntech@mint.net     Many thanks.  Karen Sundqvist