Re: Helmets Part VI, VII, VIII, & IX

In a message dated 11/21/98 12:34:39 AM Eastern Standard Time, Thiessej
writes:

<< Riding with or without should be a personal decision. I would be rude and

Geez, you too????I never advocated anyone HAD to do anything and neither has
anyone else during this discussion.  If I saw you about to step in front of a
truck I would mention it might be a bad idea but it's definetly your choice to
go where and how you want and my choice to try to point out when IMO you are
making a poor choice.
 Not to worry, I will not bother you with my concerns over this matter again.

Susan