Re[2]: It CAN happen to YOU!

     I like that idea!!! Great illustration!!
     Jen

Subject: RE: It CAN happen to YOU!
Author:  ridecamp@endurance.net at INTERNET-KENTROX
Date:    11/20/98 8:05 AM

>I am wondering if there is anything our male riders
>can say to other men to convince them to wear helmets?
>Or does each man have to discover this on his own?
>
>Amber

A visual demonstration may be successful. Get a large mush melon and write
"Your head" on it. Mount your horse and lope away a short distance.
Turn and lope back. In passing, raise the mush melon to head height and let it
fall to the ground. Continue loping away. Don't say anything. Don't look back.

Scott