helmets are cool

OK men. listen up: I bought a Troxel about 6 months ago.  I use it for
biking because it feels more secure on my head than any of my 4 bike
helmets.  Also it is very comfortable. I live in north central Florida where
the humidity is always high, and that Troxel fits so nicely on my forehead
that it keeps the sweat from running in my eyes.  We bought a second Troxel,
so I don't have to share with my daughter when she goes horsing around.  We
both like the fit and I like the thought of her riding a little safer in a
helmet.
They are real cheap insurance. Very comfortable. Sometimes replaced for
free, from what I hear. Shiny white is good for use in the heat. Lots of
good reasons to strap one on.  Just like a seat belt.  Try it.
   Sherman

   Sherman