(no subject)

Leigh,
Your memory is correct. Valerie did have a fall at the 1997 Hallelujah
Ride, and damaged her helmet. Helmets are an important part of ANY
rider's equipment.
Lucie Hancock   ride manager Hallelujah Ride, this year Feb 27
(I know there is a conflict with AERC convention, but we were sceduled
first, while convention was sceduled for a different weekend and my four
vets are comitted for this weekend.)