Re: Helmets (Look mom, no hands)

About a month ago I took Hal out on a short four mile ride. It was
late, I was running out of time, got into the paddock where the
hoofers live, checked his feet, brushed his back with my hand, opened
the gate and hopped on.

No saddle, no bridle, no halter, no boots, wearing only shorts and
tee-shirt. So shoot me.

Took him through some rush hour traffic, then into the hills and back.
The only comment I got from a neighbour who saw this was, 'Hey Nicco,
where's your helmet?'

It's the only time this year I've ridden without a helmet. Boy did it
feel GOOD! I'm the local helmet fanatic but somethings are worth while
doing once in a while. Living is risky business.

==
http://freeweb.socal.wanet.com/hlurphy/
Nicco Murphy - Poway, San Diego, CA