Re: polarfleece quarter sheets and MORE.....

Hi Carol   I found quarter sheets hard to use they do not
roll up well.   I like using a rump rug and having tried many
was always disappointed in them even the two I won. So
I designed one myself It is a non slip rug made of Polar
Fleece   it is not thick so it does not interfer with the saddle
pads. It can be easily rolled and unrolled from back of horse.
I always ride with it so it is there whether I chose to use it or not.
I sell them for $35.00 plain many colors   or prints for $40.00
$3,00 S&H    I will also include a Kneck & Ear warmer with
purchase  It fits under your helmet and will not interfer with
the helmets safety factor.    I also make a full head cover for
bikers--snow mobilers  --cyclists   etc

Marcy       Equine Design