Re: WEC

Kate,

DITTO ,  I couldn't have said it better myself.

Riley and Harry

Please stop making insensitive comments like this to the public forum of =
ridecamp.  I am not very experienced in endurance and the selection of =
our international representatives, but I do recognize rude and =
insensitive comments when I read them. =20

I agree that you have the right to voice your opinion, but not if it =
maligns other individuals (the US Team members) publicly.  It is obvious =
that you feel strongly about this issue - however your strategy for =
"enlightening the masses" is failing.  When I read dismissive statements =
like that above, it only makes me check to see who posted the comment =
and remember to take what that individual's opinion with a grain of =
salt. =20

Your tone is undermining your credibility, and that is unfortunate as I =
am sure that you have a lot to offer.

Kate Denisar and Spanky

----

If you had a choice of putting a 110 lb jockey on a horse for a mile on =

-