Re: Poor Merchandise

It is only a waste if YOU deem it so.  There are many other topics,
endurance-related, that I don;t care to read.  That's why you have a delete
button.  AND, if you think these topics don;t affect you, think again the
next time YOU break down with a horse trailer because some company sold you
a rotten product.