Re: SPONGING POEM

Glenda R. Snodgrass wrote:

> > and it was a happy reunion.  When I got it back a new idea hit me...2
> > sponges...2 arms....Remember how some gunslingers carried TWO guns?  I'll
> > let ya know how it goes.
> Ummm, is Kaboot such a Good Boy that you ride him without reins?  Or
> do you plan to hold them in your teeth?

Hey!  I seem to remember Angie promoting Indian style riding (hang under the
horse's neck & yell loudly).  Does this mean she can steer him (& brake!) with
her knees?  Maybe she IS on to something.

I had a horse who would stop DEAD at the cry of "EEEEW!!  Spiders!"  Anything
is possible.

Linda Flemmer