HELP!!! Where are you??

Life without e-mail once again - first time it was the telephone line's
fault, this time I was guilty, and erased something somewhere .... so  I
reprogrammed e-mail in and lost all my addresses!!!!    So, please help!
All those ridecampers who want to remain in touch with me (1 or 2?
Please cheer me up!), please send me a note with your e-mail address.
You know who you are!!!!  Thank you very much in advance.
And, another thing -- I am leaving for Puerto Rico - (fun trip!)
tomorrow, so ..... anyone know a horse that needs my equine massage
skills??????  Do tell!

Thanks to you all!

Karen Zelinsky, ESMT
kjz2@juno.com

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]