Re: SPONGING POEM

>THE VOICE WAS THAT OF ANGIE'S
>THE "BEST" SPONGER ALL AROUND
>SHE ASKED THAT SHE MAY HAVE BACK HER SPONGE
>THE ONE THAT I HAD FOUND

Yup, she speaks the truth (except the bending down of course, she can't
even touch her toe, much less grab something off the ground).  My
"official leg wrap velcro" had rotted through at Liberty Run, and I'd
tried to replace it with fabric store stuff.  It turned loose of the
breast collar and the valuable relic was lost. (I had taken the loop off
of my arm to remove my jacket)  Of course I had a "backup" that I've been
gradually breaking in for competition waiting at the next vet check.

While carrying the back-up, Kati spied my number one sponge on the ground
and it was a happy reunion.  When I got it back a new idea hit me...2
sponges...2 arms....Remember how some gunslingers carried TWO guns?  I'll
let ya know how it goes.

P.S.  Kati...guess who's little rear end is going to get tagged with a
wet sponge on the coldest day of winter this year?

Angie

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]