WEC Horses

Did I say Chuck Stalley? Who the hell is Chuck Stalley?

He WAS one of the Selectors for the US TEAM.

Actually, Chuck is one of the few people that have done nearly every one
of the Championship Ride & Ties, including everyone put on by Levis. He
missed his first last year, after 26 years, but still has one of the
most impressive records in the sport. He was sorely missed by the clan
this year.

He has an incredible eye for horses. And a better eye for riders (or
rather nonriders). I wonder if he lurks on the internet?

Steve Shaw