TRAIL BLAZER

From: Janna Deardorf
Email: tblazer@northlink.com

I am the subscription manager for the Trail Blazer Magazine, and I wanted to respond to some of the posts on this Ride Camp regarding subscription problems.

First, Trail Blazer Magazine is a bi monthly magazine, which means it is published every 60 days.  If a subscription comes in right after the deadline for an issue (after the list is sent to the printer to mail) - then a subsription can be received,for example, the first week of November, and yet the first issue would actually be the January 1999 issue because the November issue was already mailed.  This can mean that as many as 60 days can pass before you would get your issue and I know that could seem like a long time and seem like your subscription was received and ignored, but that is not the case at all. It is just being caught between issues.

If a person has a question or concern about a subscription, all you have to do is call me at 615-799-9396 (the number listed in the Trail Blazer Magazine for subscriptions) and if I am not there to answer your question personally, I will call you back just as soon as I get in.

I return EVERY call that is received here, and I am confused why someone would indicate that they left messages and did not get a return call.  Perhaps you are calling the wrong number? because if you call me, you will get a resonse and a solution to your problem.  That's my job, to work with and offer help to all current and hopeful subscribers - and I believe I do my job very well.

I hope that this clears up some of the questions and concerns about subscriptions with the Trail Blazer Magazine.

Sincerely,  Janna Deardorf, Trail Blazer Magazine