Re: TB Magazine Contact Info needed

I also tried to subscribe a few months back and gave my credit card number
etc. but still haven't received a copy yet. I know I'm not in the US but I
was hoping to get the July issue. Are there any other US endurance
publications I could subscribe to? Or is Trailblazer the only one? I can't
believe it is.

Annette in the UK.