Re: BANDANAS

Hi Linda -
<<P.S.  Sorry, but my decision to retire my endrance saddle and get my
stalwart Paso to not take a lead / charge / trail boss a group... took place
yesterday.  Seems I've resigned myself to staying on the fringe perimeters of
competion...please don't make me give my bandanas back!!!>>

Me too - in fact went on a training ride yesterday with our new group & I fell
behind quickly.  Two people came back to check on me & I told them all was
fine & do not worry - go on with the group & I will go as far as I can etc.

Now I'm thinking I can take my bandanas (I have several) & either mark my
trail so I can get back (like breadcrumbs), or tie on horse with a note
stating,"If found without rider, return to.....", or tie on myself with same
note.

Lori, Sky & Packy
AZ