Select Horse Feed

     Has anybody used or know of the horse feed Select and do you know
     where I can find info on it?  I can't seem to find it on the net
     anywhere.  And also has anybody heard of Pinfield horse feed and where
     I can find info on this also.  A vet told me that they both were high
     Fat, low Protein feeds but he didn't have any other info on them.
     Thanks for any help you can give me.

     Kathie Duggan
     Duxbury, MA