Re: Iraq & the WEC

In a message dated 98-11-13 08:38:41 EST, NAGZARUS@prodigy.net writes:

<< I think this is what concerns me most.  As Wolfgang points out that the
 distance is not very far at all when considering chemical weapons or even
 others.  Additionally, how difficult could it be to get our horses and
 team/crew members OUT should war break out? >>

Unlike Wolfgang, I would prefer that if there is to be a military action, it
start sooner rather than later, and be over before the event...  But whatever
the case may be, I, for one, will continue with my travel plans, keep my
fingers crossed, and stay tuned for further developments, just in case is DOES
all go bust...

Heidi