Wanted: trail horse/endurance prospect

For those ridecampers in the South Carolina area, I have a friend who
has been riding with me on the trails near my home. She has borrowed old
issues of Endurance News, has kept up with my "endurance pace" of 10 mph
trotting over varied terrain, helping me keep my horses in condition.
She now wants to find a horse of her own that she can bring along to
begin endurance riding. She is looking for a horse with trail
experience, but not endurance experience. (She has had "Show Ring"
horses in the past, and tried to trail ride with them. She doesn't want
to go there again.) I have given her the names of a couple of Arabian
farms, but they specialize in show horses. She may not find her prospect
there.I need some leads to help her in her serach. She lives in central
South Carolina. In my experience the best way to find a good horse is by
word of mouth among people I trust. If you can help or know someone who
can, please e-mail me privately.Thank you in advance.
Lucie Hancock for Kristi DeWitt    lbhbhnck@ftc-i.net