endurance riders in PA

Well, after making a major move (from California to Pennsylvania) I think my
mare and I are going to be ready to compete here next spring. I've been
keeping her in great condition, although she took a while to acclimate to
the humidity in the summer she is back to her old self (i.e. let's GO!). So
- would like to hear from any other riders that would be interested in
riding together on occasion. I have a four horse trailer and would like to
go on excursions at least monthly thru the winter (depending on the weather)
and would love company - especially those who know the area surrounding
Bethlehem/Allentown. Riding out from the barn just gets dull after awhile ...
Any who have info about the NE rides such as No Frills, Old Dominion, or
Blue Mountain Gallop please feel free to share!
Shere & Askicoa
If you make people think they're thinking they'll love you...if you really
make them *think* they'll hate you - Don Marquis