SE Osceola cancelled

> ------------------------------
>
> Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 09:26:16 -0500
> From: rides2far@juno.com (Angela C. McGhee)
> To: ridecamp@endurance.net
> Subject: Re: SE Osceola cancelled
>
> >The Osceola   at Lake City FL
> >January 9, l999 is
> >regretfully cancelled
>
> This ride was highlighted on the calander.  Doesn't that mean it was part
> of the Championship Series? Anybody got an idea what ride will replace
> it?
> Angie
>
> *******************************

 Hello Angie et al:

The cancelling of the Osceola Ride on Jan 9 has put a crimp into every-
one's ride plans..including mine!

FLORIDA ENDURANCE CLASSIC *FEI 100-75-50-25 (El) 13 March '99 has made
a bid for the AERC Reg.Champ. Qual. rides....I've been in touch with
Susan Kasemeyer and she is to get  back with me, possibly today, with
her decision.

Hang tight, ya'll....it'll work out, maybe even better than originally
planned.

Deena Meyer, Co-ordinator/Mgr.
FEC rides
Inverness, Fl.