From: Equihealth@aol.com [mailto:Equihealth@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, November 07, 1998 1:26 AM
To: Ridecamp@endurance.net
Subject: Re: 40 weanling colts

In a message dated 11/6/98 4:12:28 PM Central Standard Time, Beverly540
writes:

I had been told that all of these horses were rescued.  Obviously that is
not
the case.

Candy Mercer

<< Date:	11/6/98 4:12:28 PM Central Standard Time
 From:	Beverly540
 To:	Equihealth

 Candy,
       According to the original Arabian Horse Rescue Network that was
attached to the post of mine that you read, he horses are left over from the
Cabreath/ Montebello Sale andFarm closing.  I believe the farm is in
Ontario.
I too thought 500 horse was a helluva lot of horses for one farm, but my vet
said their are lots of huge arabian farms in Canada.
         I don't know  anything more than what you know at this point. Are
you
located on the east coast and if if so, are you interested in buying one of
the colts, or are you just curious? I can keep you posted, either way. I'm
just trying to keep the colts from being shot and buried in the cold
Canadian
winter soil! I don't think the second batch has been picked up yet. I'm
going
to call the Ontario farm owner, Kris and his wife Brenda, again tonight
after
dark to see what I can find out. I don't want to waste my time, either.
         I will ask the name and location of the originating farm. Your idea
to post it is a good one. Wish I had thought of it!!
 Happy trails.
 Beverly >>