Re: Easyboots-heel trimming

In a message dated 11/9/98 11:05:14 AM EST, NAGZARUS@prodigy.net writes:

<<  In reading it, I learned
 that Easyboots can also be used medicinally.   >>

I have a hypothyroid pony that needed epsom salt foot soaking and poulticing
of the foot daily. I used an easy boot one size too big for all this. Mixed
the epsom salt with warm water and poured into the (already on her) boot.
After 20 min. took off the boot, dryed her foot and the boot. Packed poultice
on her foot and replaced boot! It was so much easier this way. I could go on
with other chores while she was being treated!
Leigh
PS BTW I had to do this with both front feet each day for 10 days, Eboots were
life and time savers.