Re: Wintec saddles vs. Thorowgoods and a question about Biothan...

Thanks everyone for the info. on the Wintecs. You've given me alot to
consider. I guess I will just have to try one and see. I tend to ride
standing in the stirrups a little and Donte has good withers, but is
well sprung, so we'll see. I will also look into the Thorowgoods a
little more, as they seem to be pretty well liked by the couple of
people I have talked to.

Now, as to the Biothane, is Sportack the best source? Is there
anywhere in the w. Oregon or SW Wash. area where you can go look, ask
questions and buy, or is this pretty much mail order? I ride with a
mech. Hackamore, and would like to know what style of headstall will
work best for me.

Someone open an endurance tack store in my area, please!!! The tack
stores all say, "sorry, we don't carry any endurance, we get alot of
people who are looking for endurance stuff, but we don't know where to
send you." Maybe they are overlooking something? *g*

THanks again,

Heidi and Mighte El Donte

==
                   /\_/\~