Horsemanship Summer camp

From: Amber
Email: mizzyprizy@aol.com

Hello to any Parents of horse loving childern, in the Delaware area! My name is Amber, and i live in Felton Delaware. This summer sometime I will be having A Mon-Fri. Horsemanship Camp for childern under 13. It is $110 a week. It it is every Day from 8am till 4pm every day! They will learn the basics off Horses: riding, caring, cleaning, some show tips to also ! I have a limit of 20 students so if Interested Email me for info And Get signed up in May to hold your spot! Paymanet will be expected the first day of camp. parents with more than one child will ony cost a additional $20 for other childern. Thru the day the child will get snacks and lunch, for the week they will get a workbook to go thru. IF INTERESTED email me at MIZZYPRIZY@aol.com
 For more info!
 thanks
   Amber