Our Team

Our World Championship team leaves for Dubai on November 15th.   I am pretty
sure that Rick and Lori Stewart would be happy to print out and deliver to
them any messages that ridecamp members might like to send to wish them well.
These selectees have worked incredibly hard—taken risks, been too hot, too
cold, too hungry, too thirsty and scared at times  to reach  the threshold
where they now stand.  Every bona fide endurance rider out there  can
identify with the pressures they are now experiencing.
I personally shall root for the  whole team...not just the riders, but the
crew people, the veterinarians, our ride officials and, then, most
especially, the wonderful  horses whose  incredible talents make them the best
we have to offer to the world. Let's wish them all a safe journey by writing
ridecamp our personal messages of Godspeed.    Julie Suhr