RE: WEC

 If you had a choice of putting a 110 lb jockey on a horse for a mile on
> the track, or a 210 lb jockey on, which would ya choose? If all the US
> jockeys are 165 lbs and some other countries have extra HWs, this is an
> advantage, NO? Don't you want the US to win?
> (I don't, but then I'm not American).  I know a highly ranked
> non-American rider that is ONLY concerned about the Kanavys as
> competition... we'll see won't we?
> Mia
>Your right this is the US teams only advantage other than their race
>strategy.I'm in hopes that lives up to par.
>Carl

Please stop making insensitive comments like this to the public forum of ridecamp.  I am not very experienced in endurance and the selection of our international representatives, but I do recognize rude and insensitive comments when I read them.

I agree that you have the right to voice your opinion, but not if it maligns other individuals (the US Team members) publicly.  It is obvious that you feel strongly about this issue - however your strategy for "enlightening the masses" is failing.  When I read dismissive statements like that above, it only makes me check to see who posted the comment and remember to take what that individual's opinion with a grain of salt.

Your tone is undermining your credibility, and that is unfortunate as I am sure that you have a lot to offer.

Kate Denisar and Spanky