Re: AERC convention

I know three of the speakers (I think).  One is Jeannie Waldron (I'm not
positive about this one, but I think that's right).  Another speaker is
Robert Bray, PhD from Cal Poly University, speaking on endurance
nutrition. (He's one of my advisors, a super nutritionist and a really
good speaker).  The third I know of is me---I'll be talking on the
results of the Tevis studies, and their application to weight-carrying
ability.  This is basically the same talk I gave last March at the West
region convention, but now includes new results from the '98 study and
some new conclusions from the expanded database.  I think both Dr. Bray
and I are going to both be speaking on Friday.  Hope to see y'all there!

Susan G