Saddles

From: Suzanne Solis
Email: ssolis@lg.com

I am curious about the Orthoflex saddles.
Does anyone know what the differences are between the Endurance Cutback, Express Lite and the Patriot Officers model?

It appears from the pictures that the Endurance cut-back would be more comfortable for someone who is more used to English style of riding then the other two.

Also has anyone had any experience with the Arabian Saddle company saddles?

I am traveling to England in a couple of weeks and was thinking of making the effort to visit their shop.

Please email me privately and cc ridecamp as I had to unsubscribe because of too much email at my work, but I do loook at the ridecamp web site often.

Suzanne Solis
ssolis@lg.com