Wintec

Hi,
I have a Wintec Sport Saddle which is wonderfull as my spare saddle,light as well.I use this saddle on my young horses when I back them and they love it.
Another great Wintec saddle is the Wintec Australian saddle ,this saddle is wonderfull for endurance and very secure and a dream to ride in.
I would say get one,they are easy to clean,light saddles(no saw arm muscles)
Regards
Kathy *who actually does endurance in a light (very light) Western Saddle from a company in Kentucky*
http://196.7.177.40/aht/