RE: Dues

Randy-
	you have got to go to the video store!  (I gave up going to the movies a
while back!)   :-))))))))))      Okay, if we can't slide back on dues, how
about a more realistic rate for family dues?  I don't want to hurt anyone,
just feel like individuals are carrying a little more than their "fair"
share.  I really do appreciate your efforts and certainly feel that you do
alot for the organization for which I thank you.