[Fwd: CTR: A chuckle for horse lovers]

---- Begin included message ----
Subject: How many horses does it take to change a light bulb?

Warmblood: Light bulb? What light bulb?

Any foal: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives
ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned-out light bulb?

Thoroughbred: Just one. And he'll rewire the barn while he's at it.

Shetland pony: I can't reach the stupid lamp!

Saddlebred: Sorry, just had my hooves and mane done.

Morgan: Oh, oh, me, me! Pleeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I?

Quarter Horse: Let him do it, you can pet me while he's busy.

Trakhener: Light bulb? Light bulb? That thing I just ate was a light bulb?

Akhal-Teke: Zero! ATs aren't afraid of the dark!

Holsteiner: How DARE that light bulb burn out!! How DARE you ask me to
change it!! OH!! [Flouncing off]

Appaloosa: No, don't change it. If it's dark, maybe no one will see me
raidingthe feed room.

Arab: That's what we pay the help for. I'll just chew on his shirttail
while he's at it.

Connemara: We'll just be after havin' a nip of the Bushmill's, we will, and
then we'll not be noticin' the light.

Andalusian: Let the maid do it, I need to go roll in the mud.

Clydesdale: Och, and ye'll just be usin' up the lectricity, ye' will,
better tae use a wee bit of candle ... better yet tae not waste either and
just gae tae sleep when the sun gaes doon ... electricity is verra dear.

NSH: [fidgeting all the while] Lights? Lights? Where? Do you want me to
pose? This is my good side ... no wait, let me get my mane straight... no
wait, this angle is all wrong. No, wait, maybe this is my good side. Do you
want dramatic ... or bold ... or maybe sensitive ...

Shire: (Yawn) Who cares?

Mustang: I just kicked the wall down on top of that infernal contraption,
and you want ME to FIX it!?

---- End included message ----