Re: Dubai-Child Slavery-US Participation at WEC

In a message dated 98-11-02 17:17:12 EST, DVeritas@aol.com writes:

<< Unfortunately, as individuals in a democratic society, we can only
 "voice" our outrage to our "representatives" in Washington to help bring
about
 those changes desperately needed to ensure the "rights" of EVERYONE around
the
 world. >>

The other thing we can do is go, take our values with us, behave well, and
provide an example of a better way of life.

Heidi