The Perfect Saddle

Hi All!
	I wrote my book, "Choosing a Saddle for Endurance and Long Distance
Riding," a few years ago and I'm thinking of updating it.  Who better to
ask for input but those of you out there putting the miles on your
endurance saddles?!
	Tell me how your Perfect Saddle would fit you and what rider-friendly
features it would have.
	For example, would you like the stirrups to be infinitely adjustable
instead of having holes a specific distance apart?  Is being able to change
the stirrup length without getting off important?  How wide do you like the
swell of the pommel (the part the horn would be on if there were a horn) or
do you want nothing in front of your more like an english saddle?  Guys,
how would you change a saddle to make it more comfortable.  Etc., Etc., Etc.!
	If you've had a particular problem/frustration/annoyance and have thought
of a solution, I'd love to hear it.
	Email me privately if you want.  I'm not looking for endorsements of
particular saddles but I'm really interested in specific features that
solve specific problems.
Thanks!  Laney