WEC ref. beau diddley

just a comment on Beau-diddley.  I sold that horse to Bill Wilson after
offering it to Valerie. She had too many horses at the time and wasn't
interested.  She later told me she very much regretted that decision.  I was
pregnant and had a sour taste in my mouth still from the World Championships
in Barcelona. Plus, Beau is a TOUGH horse, he likes to be up front, with
whomever is riding him.  He was the only horse to finish in Kansas with a UAE
rider.  Bill and I worked harder than the gold medalist, to get this guy
through!!!

I had ridden to rides with Bill my whole career, having never owned a horse
trailer. so, I traded him to Bill for his horse trailer.  I figured why have
this great horse sitting at my house and no way to go to rides!!!  He is a
great horse, I hope he has the best UAE rider possible on him in Dubai.

Yes, he was born and raised in Kentucky, Not far from Jedi!!!..............amy
whelan