Re: Winter management

I have been very curious about something for a long time. I now have the means
to satisfy that curiousity......you. I have often wondered how folks in the
northern parts of the US and in Canada deal with their horses in the winter. I
have very mild winters here in NC and leave all mine outside all the time. The
few that I help out have shown sensitivity to the cold (use waterproof
blankets, left outside) or are new moms with babies (they stay inside during
bad weather). Wanted to know how others deal with this.
Leigh Preddy SE