RE: Nat'L Geo Tevis Video

> >I saw your video from a friend this summer-that's where I learned to
> pump the
> >tail-thought it was hilarious

Are you going to add this to the video tape that you are making for us,
Potato?

> >How much time did you spend on the ground this year at Tevis?
> >April
From the horse to the toilet.  I've done that trail on foot in the past
> all 100 miles of it that was enough.

Wow!!! Since you have run 100 miles on your own two feet, I assumed that you
probably got off and ran beside your horse for miles and miles.....good
thing I found out or else I would have been out on the trail running beside
my horse, cuz I thought Potato did it!!!!  :)

Marilyn, Khal and Scout in San Angelo, Tx