Re: problem with bit(long)

Thanks Melanie for the great suggestions. I've been reading everything I can
find about this problem, but have not watched any videos. I will see if I can
find this video. I know this is going to take alot of patience, but it is
great having all these suggestions for help. I'm also really careful when I
take the bridle off because she will also get upset about this. This is
getting alot better for her.(us)

Marsha