Re: water wand

>From: Arabnracer@aol.com
>Date: Sat, 31 Oct 1998 12:14:40 EST
>To: potator@HOTMAIL.COM
>Subject: water wand
>
>Still curious about the water wand
>april

April,.. I'm currently testing the WaterWand against the WaterVitalizer.
Last year when I put the Vitalizer on my total water system I noticed
immediately that the horses preferred the Vitalized water and they
didn't have anywhere near the same desire to drink on the trail while
out riding.  I noticed it because some of the horses we were riding from
my Ranch were not getting the Vitalized water and they drank a lot
longer.   I also noticed that the water tasted a lot better, no clorine,
and the water jets on my hottub moved faster.  Then I started to notice
a lot of other benifits, like no algae growth in the tubs etc.  If the
wand proves to be just as effective I'll be happy because it is a lot
cheaper then the Vitalizer.   I'm testing it the same way I tested
before.  Three tanks, each one has different water,  Ditch water,
Vitalized water, Wand water, I don't need to test the treatd water from
the water district any more I know they don't want it!  I'll keep you
posted.
Potato