Winter Vehicle Prep

Ok, for those of us who face real WINTER. Just what do you do to prepare
the trailer and in my case the diesel truck for much less useage?

The trailer is parked for the winter (outside, a bunch of months) and the
truck will be driven very little (every two weeks, maybe, but is in a cold
garage).

BTW, winter can reach -30 +, but chinooks can hit 50 + within 24 hours.

Any suggestions?

Monika, Koko (oh no, arena riding!) and Ripp (huh?)

Just preparing for our Alberta, Canadian winters.